10 Jun 20
Just because dark spots, fine lines, sagging skin, and wrinkles naturally appear as part of the aging process, it doesn’t mean that you have to live with them. Create a natural anti-aging skincare routine and you can transform your skin.
Ready to get started and turn back the hands of time but unsure where to start? We are here to help. We have created a comprehensive guide that will provide you with all the information you need to develop your own unique anti-aging skincare routine.
Natural Anti-Aging Tips and Tricks
You don’t need to spend thousands of dollars on special designer anti-aging products. By making a few simple changes to your day-to-day routine, you can fight aging naturally.
Don’t over-wash your face – washing your face too often can cause you to dry out your skin. Drier skin appears less vibrant and the appearances of fine lines and wrinkles become more pronounced.
Use a natural soap to cleanse the skin – use a natural soap, such as one that contains green tea extract, to wash your face. This type of natural soap will remove dirt and oils from your face without the use of harsh chemicals that may dry out or damage your skin.
Stay hydrated – try to drink at least eight glasses of water a day. This will keep your skin hydrated
Avoid prolonged periods out in the sun – if you must be out in the sun consider wearing long sleeves or a sun hat as this can reduce your exposure to the harsh UV rays from the sun
Use a sunscreen with at least a SPF of 30 even during the winter and on cloudy days – the UV rays from the sun can damage the skin. Even if it is the winter and the sun isn’t out or it is cloudy you will still want to wear sunscreen as the UV rays from the sun can still damage your skin.
Watch what foods and drinks you consume – try to follow a healthy diet that is rich in fruits and vegetables. You will also want to make sure that you limit, or completely, avoid alcohol and caffeinated beverages such as tea and coffee as these items can dry out your skin.
Exfoliate frequently– exfoliating helps to remove dead skin cells. Removing the dead skin cells will give your skin a brighter, more youthful appearance.
Anti-Aging Prevention Works from the Inside Out
Changing your skincare routine is just the beginning of your anti-aging fight. In order to really prevent aging, you need to work from the inside out by taking supplements and vitamins that contain natural ingredients that fight are known to help your skin appear youthful and more vibrant.
There are a number of supplements and vitamins that claim to help you fight the aging process and improve your skin. However, the best supplements to take to look younger are supplements that contain collagen and turmeric.
How Collagen Benefits Skin
Collagen is a protein that can be found throughout your entire body. It is in your skin, tendons, muscles, bones, and ligaments. It is also found in your teeth, blood vessels, and corneas. Your body uses collagen to build and support these vital parts of the body.
When you are younger, your body naturally produces an abundance of high-quality collagen. As you age, your body still produces collagen but it isn’t as much as when you were younger, and it is of a lower quality. Without access to an abundance of high-quality collagen, your skin will start to lose its firm, supple appearance.
While you might be able to increase collagen production by making improvements to your diet, the best way to naturally boost your body’s collagen production is to take a collagen supplement.
Taking a collagen supplement can improve your skin and help you with your anti-aging fight, but it also provides additional benefits that are helpful. Other benefits that you may receive by taking natural collagen supplements include:
- * Joint pain relief
- * Prevention of bone loss
- * Boost in muscle mass
- * Improved heart health – the additional collagen may strengthen your blood vessels and arteries which can help improve your heart health
- * Stronger hair and nails
How Turmeric can Improve the Skin – Working on Beauty from the Inside Out
Turmeric may be a popular spice that is commonly used to add flavor to butters, cheeses, curry powders, and mustards in Asian food, but it also helps improve your skin.
Before you start eating turmeric for skin improvement, it is important to note that in order to help with the fight against aging you need to ingest turmeric as a natural supplement. The spice used in Asian dishes isn’t strong enough or potent enough to provide you with the benefits you need to improve your skin.
Discover how turmeric, when ingested as a natural supplement, helps improve the skin.
Turmeric helps improve the appearance of your skin by doing the following things:
- * Support and stimulate natural collagen production – the more collagen that is produced, the firmer and suppler your skin will appear
- * Prevents the sun’s UV rays from breaking down collagen
- * Actively fights free radicals with antioxidants – this helps to minimize damage to healthy skin cells. If healthy skin becomes damage it can cause premature aging.
- * Slows aging by having anti-inflammatory antioxidant properties that inhibit chronic inflammation. Chronic inflammation of the skin can cause visible signs of aging to become more pronounced.
How to Use Turmeric for Anti-Aging
It may seem as if a topical cream or masque that contains turmeric would be the best way option for anti-aging especially when it comes to the skin. Unfortunately, when you use these products you do not receive the full benefits of turmeric and therefore you won’t see improvements to your skin.
The best way to use turmeric for anti-aging is with a natural supplement like Nuvothera’s Super Micronized Turmeric Curcumin Supplement. A natural turmeric supplement is like a secret weapon against aging. It works slowly from the inside out to help in the anti-aging fight.
If you plan on using a turmeric supplement as part of your anti-aging fight, keep the following things in mind:
* Take between 500 to 2,000 milligrams of turmeric a day to receive maximum benefits
* Start with a lower dose of turmeric and gradually increase it. This will help your body adjust to the supplement and reduce any side effects.
* Choose a turmeric supplement, like Nuvothera’s Super Micronized Turmeric Curcumin Supplement, that safe and natural
* Choose a super-micronized turmeric supplement – super-micronized supplements are water soluble which helps the body with rapid absorption. It also helps make sure you are getting maximum potency.
* Turmeric supplements can be combined with collagen supplements – it is the best of both worlds and can help in the fight against aging.
Now that you have discovered how to use turmeric for glowing skin, you are ready to start your fight against the wrinkles, fine lines, and sagging skin that occur as part of the premature aging process. Purchase the best turmeric supplement – Nuvothera’s Super Micronized Turmeric Curcumin – today and you will the weapon you need to win the anti-aging fight.